How to report your own pet as lost:
- Please fill out the form above to report your missing pet at any time, day or night. Our Lost Pet Recovery Team is available 24/7/365. Please include your pet’s microchip number so that we can process the information faster.
- A Lost Pet Recovery Specialist will search our database and run a real-time search of all animals reported found.
- You will be immediately notified by our Lost Pet Recovery Team when your pet is located and we'll help to reunite you and your pet safely and quickly.
How to report a found pet:
- If they have a collar tag, call us at 1-866-597-2424 or fill out the form above immediately. We’ll report the pet as found and contact the owner so they can be reunited with their pet.
- If there is no collar tag, or it is unreadable or scratched, take the pet to your nearest dog warden, vet or rescue center so the pet can be scanned for a microchip.
- Vet clinics and shelters will call us immediately so we can reunite the owner and their pet.