How To Make a Catnip Toy for Your Cat
Homemade cat toys are an inexpensive, fun and creative way to keep your indoor cat amused. We’re sure your cat will have a ‘hopping’ good time with this DIY!
- Bunny or desired toy shape
- Felt fabric
- Pen or marker
- Non-toxic fabric glue or glue
- Trace your desired toy shape on the felt fabric.
- Fold fabric in half and cut out shape. You will need two cut-outs per toy...
- ...then it’s time to start gluing! Glue the bottom half edges of your bunny only.
- Fill bunny with catnip from the top.
- Finish gluing the top half of your bunny edges together.
Now your toy is complete...and, your cat is happy!