"24PETWATCH® INSURANCE SURVEY PRIZE DRAW”
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (THE “RULES”), AS MAY BE AMENDED BY PTZ INSURANCE SERVICES LTD., AND PTZ INSURANCE AGENCY LTD., GOVERN THE “24PETWATCH® JULY INSURANCE SURVEY PRIZE DRAW” (THE “DRAW”) DESCRIBED BELOW. BY ENTERING THIS DRAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH EACH PROVISION OF THESE RULES, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DRAW.
This promotion is managed and sponsored by PTZ Insurance Services Ltd., located at 700-710 Dorval Drive, Oakville, Ontario, L6K 3V7, Canada if you are domiciled in Canada and PTZ Insurance Agency Ltd., located at 3315 Algonquin Road, Suite 450, Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008, United States of America if you are domiciled in the United States of America. (the “Sponsor”).
Period and Eligibility
1. The promotion commences on October 4, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time and concludes on October 23, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The draw is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), and the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their province or state of domicile at the time of entry (the “Participant”).
3. Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees and their immediate family members, and any entity involved in the implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Draw are not eligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter the draw, the Participant must complete the 24PetWatch® insurance related survey accessible via electronic link within the survey email received during the Promotion Period (the “Entry”).
5. The Participant must provide their contact information within the survey, including their name, email address, telephone number, mailing address and consent to be contacted by the Sponsor, via email and telephone regarding the Draw if they are deemed the winner.
6. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase or quote will not improve chances of winning.
7. During the Promotion Period, you may enter by mail printing your full name, complete address, phone number and email address on a letter and mailing it, standard postage prepaid to: PTZ Insurance Services Ltd., ATTN: Marketing Department Draw, 700-710 Dorval Drive, Oakville, Ontario, L6K 3V7, Canada if you are domiciled in Canada, or PTZ Insurance Agency Ltd., ATTN: Marketing Department Draw, 3315 Algonquin Road, Suite 450, Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008, United States of America if you are domiciled in the United States of America. Your entry must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period, and you will be awarded one (1) entry into the Draw. Entry is free.
HOW TO WIN
8. Two (2) winners, based in either Canada and/or the United States of America will be chosen in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a Prize to anyone who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
9. The winners will be required to answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question without assistance (including the use of electronic computing devices) in order to claim the Prize.
10. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRIES
11. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
12. The Prize will be awarded to two (2) winners after the Promotion Period and will consist of one (1) $100.00 Amazon gift card awarded to each winner (the “Prize”). Gift Card denominations will be in the currency of the country in which the winner is domiciled.
13. Any expenses related to the delivery of the Prize will be covered by Sponsor.
14. The winners of the Prize agree to accept the Prize “as is” and acknowledges that neither Sponsor nor Administrator is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee relative to the Prize, including warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier.
15. The prize draw will take place at 700-710 Dorval Drive, Oakville, ON, L6K 3V7, Canada on October 23, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
16. The winners will be notified by the Sponsor via email on October 24, 2019 by 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time, and will have thirty (30) days from notification to respond and claim the prize.
17. Should a winner not claim their prize within thirty (30) days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn by the Sponsor.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18. If you are domiciled in Canada, these Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein without regard to its choice of law provisions and all disputes hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada. If you are domiciled in the United States of America, these Rules shall be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, and the laws of the United States of America applicable therein without regard to its choice of law provisions and all disputes hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of the State of Illinois, United States of America.
19. The winners may be required to complete and sign a liability release or similar documents as outlined by Sponsor and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release which must be returned via email within ten (10) business days of receipt.
20. By entering the Draw and in case of winning the Prize, the winner agrees to the use of his or her name, location and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
22. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, or amend the Draw, and these Rules effective immediately without notice in the event of an anticipated breach of any applicable laws or regulations, or any other event outside of the Sponsor’s control. Any changes to the Draw will be noted in these Rules.
23. The Sponsor does not accept any responsibility for Entries that are not received.
24. This Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other company. The Participants are providing information to Sponsor, and not to any other party.
25. For a copy of these Official Rules or any legally required winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to PTZ Insurance Services Ltd., ATTN: Marketing Department Draw, 700-710 Dorval Drive, Oakville, Ontario, L6K 3V7, Canada if you are domiciled in Canada, or PTZ Insurance Agency Ltd., ATTN: Marketing Department Draw, 3315 Algonquin Road, Suite 450, Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008, United States of America if you are domiciled in the United States of America. Rules and winner list requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period. No mechanically reproduced or photocopies requests allowed; only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. Vermont residents may omit return postages for rules requests.
26. This Draw is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
27. For questions about participation, please send us an email.
BY ENTERING THE DRAW, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF/HERSELF, HIS/HER HEIRS, EXECUTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, ASSIGNS, ADMINISTRATORS, AND NEXT OF KIN TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND TO RELEASE PTZ INSURANCE SERVICES LTD, PTZ INSURANCE AGENCY LTD., ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO OR IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM THIS DRAW, PARTICIPATION IN ANY DRAW-RELATED ACTIVITY; AND/OR DELIVERY/MISDELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING WRONGFUL DEATH OR DISABILITY), DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY OTHER KIND.