Every now and then, it’s fun to change up the routine by spoiling your furry companion with a special date night! Set the table with the fancy water bowl and your finest pet-friendly dishware, and serve this decadent meal, made with love! We promise there won’t be a single crumb left behind and you’ll have their heart forever!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Bake time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb liver (approx. 4 pieces) or 1 can of salmon (save the juice)
- 2 Whole Eggs (shells included - yes! shells are good for animals)
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (we used oat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- A pinch of salt
Step by Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and puree into a ‘batter’. Use water or chicken stock to thin the mixture to a cake batter consistency.
- Pour into a greased 8”x8” pan or line with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Bake for 14-20 minutes based on your oven, the cake should rise nicely.
Stick a toothpick in and if it comes out clean, it’s ready!