Super Bowl ‘Sundae’: A treat for the furry fans!
It’s gameday! Let your pets in on the action by making them a healthy and yummy, easy take on a Super Bowl Sunday fan favourite – the ice cream sundae.
Using only a few simple ingredients, this fun treat is bound to score a touchdown with any dog or cat.
- 2 tbsp plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- A few crushed dog treats
- Fresh banana slices, or other fruit such as blueberries or apple slices
- Drizzle of natural peanut butter
- Your dog’s favorite chew or larger cookie
Did You Know: Greek yogurt contains more concentrated levels of probiotics, which do good things for the bacteria in your pet’s gut?
- 1 tbsp plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 sardine (if you’re using canned sardines, make sure it’s packed in water only)
- Sprinkle of catnip
Did You Know: Sardines are one of the most concentrated sources of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA for joint & skin health in pets?
- Scoop the yogurt into a freezer friendly bowl and allow it to sit in the freezer until firm. This usually takes about 20-30min.
- Add additional ingredients
- Serve to your pet