How to make a catnip toy for your cat
If you're looking for a simple and fun project to keep your feline friend entertained, look no further than these no-sew catnip bunnies. With just a few materials and some creative flair, you can create adorable bunny-shaped toys filled with irresistible catnip. Get ready to unleash hours of playtime and joy for your beloved kitty without the need for any sewing skills.
- Bunny or desired toy shape
- Felt fabric
- Pen or marker
- Non-toxic fabric glue or glue
- Trace your desired toy shape on the felt fabric.
- Fold fabric in half and cut out shape. You will need two cut-outs per toy...
- ...then it’s time to start gluing! Glue the bottom half edges of your bunny only.
- Fill bunny with catnip from the top.
- Finish gluing the top half of your bunny edges together.
Now your toy is complete...and, your cat is happy!