DIY summer treat: Piña colada frozen recipe for dogs
Treat your furry friend to a delightful and refreshing summer indulgence with our homemade piña colada frozen recipe for dogs. Just like humans, dogs deserve a special treat to beat the heat and savour the tropical flavors. This easy-to-make recipe combines dog-friendly ingredients into a frozen delight that will have your pup begging for more. So, grab your blender or bowl, gather the ingredients, and let's get ready to whisk your pup away to a summer paradise with our piña colada frozen treat!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh copped pineapple
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Blend or mix ingredients well
- Pour into dog Kong or dog safe freezer container (such as an ice cube tray)
- Freeze for 2-3 hours
- Let your dog enjoy!