Date night with your special some-paw-dy
Treat your special furbaby to an evening of fine dining with this scrumptious treat!
Every now and then, it’s fun to change up the routine by spoiling your furry companion with a special date night! Set the table with the fancy water bowl and your finest pet-friendly dishware, and serve this decadent meal, made with love! We promise there won’t be a single crumb left behind and you’ll have their heart forever!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Bake time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb liver (approx. 4 pieces) or 1 can of salmon (save the juice)
- 2 Whole Eggs (shells included - yes! shells are good for animals)
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (we used oat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- A pinch of salt
Step by Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and puree into a ‘batter’. Use water or chicken stock to thin the mixture to a cake batter consistency.
- Pour into a greased 8”x8” pan or line with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Bake for 14-20 minutes based on your oven, the cake should rise nicely.
Stick a toothpick in and if it comes out clean, it’s ready!