Pet Friendly Holiday Recipe: Apple Pretzels
- Pet Friendly Holiday Recipe: Apple Pretzels
The holidays are a time for spending time with family, pets, and loved ones. There are tons of dog friendly recipe(s), so you can get creative with your baking.
How can I make a special treat for my dog?
Your dog deserves to join in on all the holiday festivities, why not whip up a batch of homemade dog treats, using ingredients your pet will love? Your pup will thank you for it. Remember to keep your pet safe from hazards. Find out ways to keep your pet safe HERE during the holidays.
Apple Pretzels homemade dog treat
These Apple Pretzels are the perfect recipe for a fun and delicious snack for your dog. They're gluten-free and filled with nutrient-rich ingredients, like all-natural applesauce and oat flour.
Ingredients for Apple Pretzel Dog Treats:
- 3 cups of oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put parchment paper on a baking pan and set it aside.
- Combine oat flour and applesauce in a sizable bowl.
- One tablespoon of the egg should be placed in a bowl and left alone.
- The remaining egg should be added to the bowl of combined ingredients and stirred until a dough forms.
- Roll a piece of dough the size of two tablespoons into a tube.
- Each tube should be formed into a "U" shape before the ends are twisted together and folded back toward the top to form a pretzel shape.
- Pretzels should be put on the baking sheet.
- Each pretzel's top should be covered with the remaining egg.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until they're firm and slightly browned.
- Before serving, remove the meal from the oven and allow it to cool.
Storing Apple Pretzels
Apple Pretzels can last up to 2 weeks; store in an airtight container to keep them fresh.
Looking for a solution to ensure your pet's long-term health and happiness? Look no further than our Lifetime Protection Membership! It includes 24/7 access to a vet helpline, discounts on dog walking and pet sitting services, and lost pet specialists who are available 24/7/365. So why wait? Purchase your Lifetime Protection Membership today!