whiskerDocs to the rescue!
- whiskerDocs to the rescue!
Whether you’re a new pet owner, or have had a pet your whole life, we all come across unexpected situations and want to be able to provide our pets with the best possible care. In such cases, it's essential to have access to reliable pet health advice and resources.
whiskerDocs is a comprehensive telehealth service that provides pet parents with instant access to veterinary professionals 24/7. With whiskerDocs, you can connect with a licensed veterinarian or veterinary technician via phone, email, or chat. They are always available to answer your questions, provide guidance, and offer peace of mind when you need it most.
But why is whiskerDocs such a valuable resource for pet owners? Here are some of the benefits:
- Answers for every developmental stage of your pet
- Avoid unnecessary trips to ER - Save money and time
- Training and socialization tips like how to introduce a new pet to your existing pets in your home
- Breed specific information such as food, diet, and exercise
- Access to an expanded online library of resources and articles
It's important to note that whiskerDocs is not a substitute for in-person veterinary care. If your pet is experiencing a serious or life-threatening emergency, it's essential to seek immediate veterinary care.
Learn more about what people have to say about how whiskerDocs helped them:
Did you know our Lifetime Protection Membership includes a 1-year complimentary subscription to whiskerDocs? You can call, email or live chat with whiskerDocs’ very own veterinary professionals and rest easy knowing that an expert is standing by.
At 24Petwatch, we help families keep their pets happy, healthy and home. Remember you can easily register your pet’s microchip on our Customer Portal. For added care and support for the life of your pet, discount on dog walking and pet sitting services, and Lost Pet Recovery Specialists who are available 24/7/365, purchase a Pet Protection Membership today.
Want to read more about helpful tips for pet owners?
- Choosing The Right Vet For Your Pet
- 10 Most Common Signs of Pet Pain
- Do You Know How to Prevent Pet Poisoning?
- Navigating Telemedicine for Your Pet