DIY Winter Paw Protector For Your Pets
- DIY Winter Paw Protector For Your Pets
Keep your pet's paw pads protected from winter's harsh elements with this all-natural and easy DIY paw protector using only four ingredients! It can even be used all year long to moisturize and soothe rough cracked paw pads.
Ingredients & Materials Needed:
- ½ cup Beeswax
- ¼ cup Shea Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 drops Tea Tree Oil (Optional)
- Old pot & spoon to melt wax in
- Tins, lids, or containers
- Add all ingredients to pot.
- Melt ingredients together on low & stir frequently.
- Pour mixture into desired tins. Be careful – it’s HOT!
- Leave to cool completely.
Place on pet’s paws before winter walks for added protection or as needed to moisturize paw pad skin.
At 24Petwatch, we help families keep their pets happy, healthy and home. Remember you can easily register your pet’s microchip on our Customer Portal. For added care and support for the life of your pet, including 24/7 access to a Vet Helpline, discount on dog walking and pet sitting services, and Lost Pet Recovery Specialists who are available 24/7/365, purchase a Pet Protection Membership today.
Want to read more about keeping pets safe during winter? Check out these blog posts: