DIY Holiday Cat Scratcher
Treat your cat lovers to a homemade delight this holiday season without breaking the bank.
Nothing says ‘Happy Holiday’s’ than a fun DIY for pet lovers! This quick & easy cat scratching post uses simple, non-expensive materials and will keep your cat occupied and away from your holiday home decor.
What You Will Need:
- 1 Pylon
- 1 Rope
- Decorative PomPom or Tassel
- Glue Gun & Sticks
- Insert pompom string or tassel through the tops of the pylon.
- Glue pompom string or tassel on the inside and outside of the pylon to hold in place.
- Once pompom string or tassel is firmly secure, measure to desired length, tie and cut off.
- Take rope and start gluing around the pylon from the top to bottom.
- Continue wrapping around and gluing…
Tip: Make sure you are pulling the rope tightly as you are gluing in place.
- Once wrapping is complete, cut the rope to desired length and glue to base.
- Cut off the bottom edges of the pylon that are still showing.
- Ta da! Christmas cat scratcher complete!