24PetWatch Emergency Care
Here’s how it works:
- EmergencyCare is exclusive to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- If your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter, the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner.
- If we cannot connect with the pet’s owner and the pet is in need of immediate medical attention, EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of life-saving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to, 24PetWatch staff will continue to try and locate you to let you know that your lost pet has been found and is being properly cared for.
- EmergencyCare can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.