Mmmmmmm Nutty Bacon Doggie Bites
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp bacon fat from the cooked bacon
- 1 egg
- ½ cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- ¼ cup water or chicken stock
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine egg, peanut butter, liquid (water or stock) and bacon fat and add flour/wheat germ mixture. Stir in the bacon, dough should be moist but firm (like a cookie dough). Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface no thicker than 1/4 inch thick and cut into fun shapes! Bake until lightly browned on parchment lined baking sheets 10-15 minutes.
Cool before serving.