An open door, an unlatched gate or a small distraction is all it can take for your pet to run away and go missing.
While many pets find their way home after a short time, many more don't. They can't get home because they can't be identified. 24PetWatch's Lost Pet Recovery is there to not only identify your pet, but to reunite you as soon as they're found. Thanks to 24PetWatch'smicrochip, you can be reunited safely and quickly.
How does it work?
- Call us at 1-866-597-2424 as soon as your pet is missing
- We will report the pet as lost in our database and check for any corresponding found pets
- When your pet is found or taken to a vet, a shelter or a rescue, they call us thanks to the microchip
- We will identify your pet via its unique microchip number and call you to arrange a happy reunion with our DirectConnect service
Why choose our Lost Pet Recovery Service?
- Free lost and found phone number
- Service open 24/7, 365 days a year
- DirectConnect – we connect you directly with your pet's finder and help arrange a quick and safe reunion
- Free registration of any pet microchipped
- Regular database checks keep your information up-to-date and accurate
- Online account to update your information, add services and more
Pethealth Inc. is committed to meeting the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). The documents required by the AODA Standards for Customer Service are available upon request.
We welcome feedback from the public regarding accessibility of Pethealth Inc. services.
You can contact us:
- by telephone at 1-866-597-2424
- by email to email@example.com
- in writing to Pethealth Inc., attn: Accessibility Feedback, 710 Dorval Drive, Suite 700, Oakville, ON L6K 3V7